Our Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability Defense team has a proven track record of success in the defense of professional negligence claims against healthcare and other non-medical licensed professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nursing Homes
- Physical Therapists
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Insurance Agents/Brokers
- Real Estate Agents/Brokers
The firm’s lawyers have represented clients in Alabama professional liability matters in state and federal courts throughout the country.
Pro-active Representation of Professional Clients
- Clients often seek our guidance in managing the risks of their organizations and operations. In this role, our lawyers provide educational services and witness effectiveness training for our clients and their employees.
- Medical records accuracy training
- State/Federal compliance education
- Deposition and trial witness training
Interaction with Licensure Authorities
- In addition to our representation of clients in professional liability claims, our lawyers are often called upon to represent clients before the professional licensure authorities and regulatory agencies of the state to respond to complaints by patients or clients.