- The Firm’s Alabama land use and zoning attorneys have represented land owners in a variety of land use and zoning matters throughout the State of Alabama, and they have also represented municipal City Councils, Planning Commissions, and Zoning Boards of Adjustments and Appeals in this same field.
- Our exposure to both the municipal and land owner side of zoning and land use law gives us a unique perspective and experience in this field.
- Two of our land use and zoning lawyers have served as Co-Chairmen of the American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Condemnation, Zoning and Land Use Committee (Warren Herlong, 1999-2002 and Casey Pipes 2010-present).
- In addition, our land use and zoning attorneys have been recognized in this field by such publications as Best Lawyers in America and Alabama Super Lawyers.
- City of Foley Bd. Adjustments v. H&S Southern Graphics, 878 So.2d 294 (Ala. 2003) (representation of a municipal Zoning Board of Adjustments and Appeals in litigation arising following the modification and enlargement of a legal, nonconforming billboard)